International Investor Award Winner
Best Financial Group // Nigeria 2022
First Ally Capital was founded in 2014 and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission as a financial advisory firm and issuing house. Different vehicles within the group serve the distinct Nigerian socio-economic segments:
- First Ally Capital provides corporate/project financial advisory and capita raising services to corporates.
- First Ally Asset Management provides funds and wealth management services on a pooled and segregated basis for both retail and institutional investors.
- First Ally Bureau De Change provides retail foreign exchange services to the Group’s clients as well as passengers travelling in and out of Nigeria.
- Personal Trust Microfinance Bank provides banking services to SMEs and inclusive banking services to the under-served sectors of the economy.
- First Ally Properties provides real estate services from acquisitions and advisory to property/facility management for various clients.
First Ally Capital has used digital technology to make progress towards sustainable growth goals by focusing on value-creation and customer service.